Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Project! Excited..Nervous!



Amazing ruffle tee! Since I recently learned how to ruffle, (not that great yet) I think this should be my next sewing project! Isn't it sooo cute! What's great about it? Well...love that it's a soft gray t-shirt, love the color, can be dressed up and down....wouldn't it look cute with jeans and cowboy boots and maybe some big  Texas turquoise earrings? I'mmm thinking YES!

I'm forcing my sister to make it too so she can lend me a hand with her ruffling skills that are by far more advanced than mine! Ooooh I can't wait! This weekend? Probably so!

If it turns out great I might be making a white one or a gray and white!

I linked the site above for anyone that wants to give it a go! If you do, let me know so we can compare notes because I'm not that skilled in the ruffling department yet!

Happy Ruffling!

No comments:

Post a Comment