Monday, September 19, 2011

Huntin'

The past several weekends David and I have been to Granbury to either go to the lake or to hunt and these past 3 we went to hunt. This amazing September weather makes it so nice to go out to the farm and play. He and I always have the best time together. I just love it when it's just the two of us and we can manage to stay out there for most of the day! It's amazing how different it is for me now than when I grew up. I didn't grow up as an outdoorsy kind of person, but now I would definitely call myself that. I love to hunt and four wheel around the farm with my husband! Sometimes we just shoot his guns because there are times that we don't quite get serious enough for hunting...well most of the time! But whatever, call it what you will! Here's a little photo montage of our past two weekends in Bluff Dale at David's family farm! Enjoy!!


He can make such serious faces, but he's quite sexy when he does it!



I love this one! My husband in a nutshell!



Learning to use David's shotgun! It's a little heavy, I'm thinking I need my own "girly" gun that I can actually hold up for an extended amount of time.


Seriously one of my favorite things to do! David always says I look like such a little kid on the four wheelers!


Hey good lookin'!


Paluxy River that runs through the farm. It's so pretty! We were surprised that it had quite a bit of water with this drought we've been having!



Such a pretty and peaceful place to spend quality time with my husband!



I'm a little ways behind on the other four wheeler. I LOVE it out there!


Headin' out to put up his new feeder that I found at a garage sale! Go me!

This pretty much sums up our visit to the farm! We definitely consider it our home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment