Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oogling and Ogling...

In my spare time I love to scour the blogging world for new and exciting things to just oogle and ogle over or to share with others. Here are some things that I'm eyeing and want to share with you. Some of these things I'm just oogling because I'm quite the bargainer and can't stomach making purchases larger than what I'm comfortable with, It's this guilt thing that I have. But if someone were to gift me with these things then I would feel completely comfortable accepting! Enjoy your oogling and ogling or maybe you will just take the plunge and purchase! 

I found this website and these are some things that I really want. I love everything about EMERSONMADE and their style is just phenomenal. Classy and flirty and simple all rolled into one. Just love it! This is how I would dress every single day if I could...which I could but sometimes I just don't care to try, sad I know. This is an oogle for me...

I think this one is my fave...






 and this is my fave too...I found this site through a blog and they were giving this beauty away LAST WEEK, SO sad I missed that one!

I think the blouses are my favorite. Don't you just love?! 

This is a very wishful website, Altar'd. They have really great finds for purchase or they offer a tutorial to make your furniture look like theirs. This is an oogle only because I haven't attempted to try this on my own furniture yet and I don't want to pay for someone else to do it when I know that I can do this...




Obsessed! We have a dresser in our guest bedroom that I've been racking my brain over...how do I do this, what color do I want, when should I attempt this major feat? I'm loving this because this is something that I've been waiting and wanting to do forever. I think I'm scared...I just need to dive in and do it...still scared.

This is just a cute little craft that I found online, easy breezy right?! 


I think I'll try it, but I would put a piece of glass over the top. This is not an oogle, I can stomach the purchase of these materials, hello Hobby Lobby 50% off everything like everyday.

This represents the itch I have to purge my closet and go out and purchase a whole new wardrobe...


So instead, I just make a wish list through online browsing, ugh. But I refuse to buy anything new until I can shed about 10 lbs., this 10 lbs. is seriously haunting me. Why is it so hard to get rid of, I don't think I'm trying hard enough. But all I can say is that it's really annoying. Don't judge me for wanting to lose 10 lbs. I think even more annoying than those extra lbs. is when people get mad at you for wanting to lose a few to feel content. This is what I'm thinking when people say that to me: "Get over it, you do what's good for you and I'll do what's good for me. Thanks."

I'm leaving now to go and do some craft therapy...I think I have a few therapies. Blog Therapy, Craft Therapy and Antique Therapy. They all make me really happy, it just depends on my mood. I'll post pictures. I have an Antique Therapy blog coming up, this place is amazing with a capital A! Hope you're enjoying some kind of therapy of your own!






No comments:

Post a Comment