Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day



Happy day to the most amazing woman I know! Thank you for showing me the way and being my best friend! Who else would I call to just talk about nothing?! I love you! xoxo

You also  make a really great Nana! I know those babies are spoiled rotten!



Happy mother's day to my other best friend, my sister Kristen. You are such an awesome mommy and I most definitely hope that I can be as great as you one day! I love you!


Happy mother's day to my wonderful mother-in-law! I'm so lucky to have gained another great mother and role model. Thank you so much for everything you've done for David, I know he wouldn't be who he is today without your guidance  and superior mother skills :)
We love you Margo!


These are the GORGEOUS flowers that Kristen, Casey, David and I sent to my mother on Friday. We had them sent to her school and she was so shocked! I scoured OKC for the best florist and Tony Foss was the one that was repeatedly recommended. I told him I was pretty picky with my flowers and he definitely impressed! 

This is the text we received from mom:

"Oh my gosh!!!! The flowers are so beautiful!!! Thank you!!!!!"

We wanted to surprise her and make her feel super special to show how much we love and appreciate her! I think flowers are the best way to surprise someone. So I know that Tony Foss is my guy from now on in OKC! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the other mommy's out there! I hope your day was made special and wonderful with lots of love!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment