Friday, June 24, 2011

"Aunt Keke Loves Us!"

"Aunt Keke loves us!" -Emma Kate

This would pretty much sum up my feelings for my sweet Cooper trio! Emma Kate stated this fact because she knows it's true. I.Can't.Ever.Get.Enough! Kris and the kids were at mom and dad's in OKC for VBS at their church. They started this last summer, they love VBS. So they go to VBS at their church and then come to Nana and Pop's for VBS. 

I was supposed to come earlier this week but had too much going on that needed to be finished before Wednesday. School, Defensive Driving (sadly) and class! Ick, nothing fun! So I left school in Mesquite at 8:30 in the evening and arrived at my parents house around 12:30. It was a surprise since they thought I wasn't going to make it this week. I text my sis when I was an hour away just so I didn't scare them so late at night with someone walking in the house and everyone in bed. 

Mom and Dad were surprised along with the kids! Of course Mr. Noah Paul, "Where's Uncle Dabid?" No hello Aunt Keke, Yay Aunt Keke's here, hug or kiss....just Uncle Dabid :) That's okay though, after the initial shock that David wasn't here he gave me some much needed love! 

I spent the day with Kris and the kids before they left Friday morning. We had breakfast at Panera while the twins were at VBS, shopped in lovely Edmond, picked up Chick-Fil-A, swam all afternoon and then grilled out for dinner. I wish it all didn't end so quickly...I just needed at least one more day with my love bugs :( I don't have tons of pictures to capture our day together, but this is all you need....


Great Grandma Trout and Great Grandad Trout visited the kids on Tuesday and brought Noah this cool new shirt! Pops bought the twins new bicycles with training wheels and helmets. Noah of course wore his spider man helmet the entire week...he even fell asleep in it almost everyday. What a goof! 


Sweet baby Micah after a morning of shopping! This sweet boy is walking now, I love it!!

This one day ties me over until I see them in about a month when they come visit us in Fort Worth. I can't wait!! These precious angels make you love in a way that you never knew you could, it's amazing how much I love them! Just wait till I have my own children, sheesh!

I love you Noah Paul, Emma Kate and Micah Harrison! 

XOXO

Aunt Keke

No comments:

Post a Comment