Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seriously Salad

I have been on such a salad kick lately...even though I really like salad all of the time, I think it's the heat. Who likes to feel full when it's close to 100 degrees? So I've been thinking about all of the salads that I've eaten and I'm also thinking, "Man, they're good!"

I want to share my favorite salads with you, especially if you're a salad lover...

# 8   BJ'S Brewhouse Caesar Salad...best caesar salad ever! Especially if you get a small pizza to split with someone and the side caesar salad...good stuff folks!

# 7  Cheddar's Crispy Chicken Salad...best crispy chicken I've ever had with amazing honey mustard dressing, yum!

# 6  Chili's Caribbean Salad...Soo good, I usually ask for extra dressing...that's bad, but they never give you enough and it's a pretty light dressing.

# 5  Babe's Chicken Dinner House...first of all, if you haven't had Babe's, What?? Who hasn't had Babe's? You live in Texas? The salad is to die for...it's really just the dressing. Some kind of mixture of sugar, vinegar and yummy goodness.

# 4  Spring Creek BBQ Southwest Salad...this is the only thing I get at Spring Creek because I love it so much...once again it's all in the dressing, Jalapeno Ranch-Yum!

# 3  Cafe Express Shrimp & Avocado Salad...Holy Goodness! I don't even need to tell you what's in it because it's just that good!

# 2  Fish City Grill Thai Coconut Shrimp Salad...I can't even begin to tell you how good this is, just try it!

# 1 Trio Cafe Field Green Salad (Colleyville)...okay, I personally think they need a snazzier name because this salad does not taste like a field green salad. It should have the word Heaven in there  somewhere. Heavenly Field Green Salad? (So creative right? ; ) This salad contains avocado, bleu cheese, candied pecans and honey chipotle dressing. Don't even bother trying to make this at home, you can't even mimic the goodness.

If you love salad as much as I do, you must try these! Don't expect to eat salad just for health purposes, some of these have some pretty fatty dressings and hello fried chicken and shrimp!

Enjoy your Sensational Salad Summer! I know I am!

On a side note..I'm meeting my husband for lunch today at Magnolia Cafe & Bakery in Lewisville. This is like a whole new topic Hello Delicious Baked Godds! Goods! Uh oh, typo...hmm but maybe that should tell you how yummy the thumb print cookies and chocolate chip cookies are! My gf Carrie and I LOVE Magnolia! Definitely try it if you are in the Lewisville area! I prefer the strawberry thumb prints--is it lunch time yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment