Saturday, June 18, 2011

6 Months of Wedded Bliss!


I can't believe we've been married for SIX months! I'm loving every minute of it! I've become such a picture snob. The only pictures I like to put up of the two of us are the professional pictures...done by Erin Woolsey-EEPhotography. She's great! I'm trying to put up different pictures instead of the few super favorites that I have and use all the time! On a picture note...I've decided that we are going to have family pictures taken in the fall just in time for Christmas cards. I'm so excited, I'm not sure how Tuff and Gus will do?? Correction, I'm not sure how Tuff will do...spastic!


Mr. and Mrs. Clark! Ahh, every time I look at these I wish I could go back and do it again! Is that normal? I loved our wedding and I loved the feeling and excitement of my own wedding to the man of my dreams.  I also love this picture because of who is in the background--my sis, my bf Carrie, David's brothers and my Grandad. I loved our wedding party. I felt that it was important to keep it small and intimate with the people that you know will be in your life FOREVER. It was very us. Although, David did have about, oh 5-8 guys that he would have included as groomsmen so we decided on the latter because then he wouldn't have to choose between all of those guys. You know, all or nothing right? He was quite the social butterfly in college, SOMANYFRIENDS! I on the other hand had a handful of friends, SOSUPERSHY! I guess that makes us perfect together ;)


I love this one too. Look at David's face...can't get enough of seeing how he looks at me. You don't notice those things when you're in the moment but to see it afterward....(sigh). This is right after David and his Sub-T 16 guys sang their little diddy...the usual wedding tradition. (David would be annoyed if he knew I called it a diddy, haha.) I didn't sing my club song at my wedding, because frankly I was a really bad Kojie. I never did anything with my club when I was in school. Now that I look back I wish I would have been more open to the idea...I was so shy! It's funny how you change when you get older...more confident, not so shy, willing to put yourself out there.


Love! Look how happy we are! Also, I remember being shocked that the sparkling wine (we're in a church friends) was red. I also remember thinking, RED!!! If this spills on my dress, omg! My mother will probably die when she reads this...love you mom! Thanks for the red grape juice ;)


Once again, THE LOOK. The man can make you melt, I'm tellin' ya, with those baby blue eyes! 

Happy 6 months David Jeffrey Clark! I love you! xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment