Thursday, June 23, 2011

Show Us Your Life-Show Us Your Singles!!!!

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today for my friends that are wondering what the heck is going on. Just click the link below to view her blog!

Show Us Your Life...Show Us Your SINGLES!!!

Meet Ashley...


My girlfriend Carrie and I think that you need to know this beautiful, sweet, amazing...all of the above...woman. She is definitely a friend that I can say will be there for me or any of her friends at any moment in time. Ashley has a thirst for life and spontaneity is her middle name.

Ashley is currently living in the Fort Worth area working full-time as a speech pathologist and will be finished with her masters in a year. She has an amazing passion for her work and the children that she works with and is always trying to better herself so that she may be able to provide the best care and skill to her clients.


Ashley's passion is not just confined to her work and education. Her undeniable faith in our Lord is what  defines who she is and the decisions that she makes. She is always seeking a stronger connection with the Lord by attending and remaining very active in her church. She is also very involved with her women's bible study. I can say that she is always willing to share her faith with her friends and encourages others to love the Lord like she does.


Ashley leads a very active lifestyle with a love for the outdoors. She does a-lot! She snowboards, wake boards, runs, rides horses at her family farm and will do anything and everything...just name it, she loves a challenge! Oh and she loves to go dancing...country of course! On the flip side of things, she loves to bake, clean, decorate her home and she loves her sweet cat Zoey!


Just know that this short post does not do Ashley and her fabulosity justice! We love this sweet friend of ours and think that she deserves the very best! Please leave a comment if you are interested in contacting her. 

3 comments:

  1. Tried commenting once before but it didn't work so just trying again--hope this isn't a duplicate. My sweet sister posted mine, #116. Guess she can check me out on here. mattdufrene@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There. My name is Chris. I enjoyed reading your blog about Ashley. Here is my blog if she is interested.

    http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete