Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Belated Father's Day


I Love You Dad!!!!


This is a belated Happy Father's Day, on my blog. I've already spoken to my dad, don't worry. Kris and I got him some lovely cologne because he was running very low. He wears Very Sexy for men, VS. Isn't that so cute?! Dad is playing the guitar in the above picture...I'm not sure if this is HS or college. I love that pic!


Dad wearing some awesome pants. I can't tell if they are pj's or just really fabulous pants?? I found this picture this morning and thought I would be doing my dad a disservice if I didn't include it in his montage! I'm thinking he's in his 20's here.


This is one of my favorite pictures of dad. I'm not sure why, he just looks so professional and handsome!  Love it! He's either speaking at his college or for some book thing for his novels.


Just signing a book! Love the tie!


Dad and our little Emma Kate, she melts his heart! She melts all of our hearts, oh that girl. My dad has a soft spot for little girls since he raised two. There are times when he's just not quite sure how to handle Noah Paul, that silly boy! He's ALLL boy, that's for sure!


My most special day. Notice how I'm trying not to lose it! That was me down the entire aisle. I remember saying to my dad right before we walked down, "Don't talk to me, I'm already about to lose it." So he didn't, I would have really lost it! Ha! Love you Dad! You're the only person in the world that would have put up with all of my shenanigans in life... (that's why you don't have any hair ;) (Not really, he shaves his head ;)...and my biggest cheerleader! Love you! 


Annnd I just threw this one in for kicks because I found it this morning and was dying laughing. What a little nerd...no I'm only like 4 or 5, that's normal. I mean, I'm prepared to protect the world...sword, shield and a holster with a gun? Let's not forget the belt, arm bands and the most amazing helmet/face mask!

I can't believe I remembered this...I was thinking Sheva, Sheba...it's She-something. So I googled 80's women superheroes...She-Ra and He-Man popped up in my search. 


Love it! 

I also came across many pictures of my sister and I when we were little. I need to post those because they are so funny!

I'm going to put my princess of power skills to work and breeze through a 6 hour online driver safety class today, create a lesson plan and fly to OKC in just 3 hours! I wish :( 
(You know she's considered the most powerful woman in the universe, right?)

She-Ra to the rescue!!! 

XOXO

P.S. Look at this goof...


My picture reminded me of this picture of Noah Paul. Sweet BOY! Love him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment