Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

So, I've been a bad blogger lately. It's been over a month! I'll try to make up for it, we have lots going on in the next few weeks that will be blog worthy. 

We finally finished the console table revamp and we're pretty proud of it! 
Here was the before picture if you've forgotten...It looks completely different.
David also refinished the matching side table in our living room. It looked just like the before picture
of the console table. I found  the hardware at hobby lobby, it's a green/brown crystal knob.
The picture quality isn't that wonderful because it's from my iPhone. 

Other than that, we've just been busy busy. David is still out of town for work and I'm seriously over it. He better get his hiney home soon! Like he can really control that. We've been married for four months now and he's been home for about two weeks consecutively out of the four months :( I'm still schoolin' it. I have 3 more classes for each class of this semester left and I. Am. Ready. It just seems when you get to the end of the semester you're done trying. So I feel like Thomas the Train, I can do it, I can do it! 

Then onto bigger and better things, a may mini and two more summer classes! Yesss! Ha ha. But the great news is, I will graduate in August and then I'm seriously done with school FOREVER! I have no desire to continue my education any further. Every once in a while I get the bug because I've always had this thought in the back of my head since I was little that I would love to be a college professor. I think because of my dad. But then I realize, that's just a thought. No real dreams there. I think I just loved being a college student and love to be on college campuses. I'm not sure what it is, but I love college! We actually reminisce quite often, probably more than normal people. Ha! 

We are pretty excited for this weekend and the next! We will see the Clark's this weekend for Easter and the Cooper's the next for Micah's first birthday and Emma Kate's 1st ever ballet recital. The chance to watch my little niece, that loves to be center of attention, dance in her tutu in front of a crowd will be to- die-for! Actually, both of my nieces, Annie and EK love attention. What is it with girls?

I don't have any pics to share from Spring Break with Kris, the kids and my parents because I was a horrible picture taker :( I will be sure to take some these next two weeks! Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment