Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIY Husband

I forgot to mention in my last post the most anticipated project to come. This fabulous desk that my talented hubby will make for us:

This is right up David's alley! I can't remember if I saw this somewhere or I was just dreaming it up but I told David exactly what I wanted for our office without pictures and he totally got me. Then I googled 'desk from old door' and this is what popped up. This is exactly what I had in mind! It's just fabulous and unique and I am so very excited for him to get started. This project for my husband is easy breezy because he is just that good and not to mention that he just has to assemble the legs and attach them to the door and Voila! And a couple of minor things like painting the legs and purchasing a massive piece of glass. But that's no biggie! I'll post pictures when we get around to doing it, hopefully by the end of March all of our projects will be complete, at least the ones I've already mentioned...we'll see :) Happy Snow Day everyone! I'm sure you'll hear from me again, I've been really behind in blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment